Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

MVGM (Most Valuable Guild Member)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aprazel
Leader
Leader
Aprazel

Male Posts : 58
Job/hobbies : RPG's, Longboarding, Fashion, Life, Girls, & Kicking Ass!

MVGM (Most Valuable Guild Member) Empty
PostSubject: MVGM (Most Valuable Guild Member)   MVGM (Most Valuable Guild Member) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:05 am

"MVGM" can be obtained on the 30th of everyone month. Once you are entitled MVGM, you are rewarded with whatever I feel is suited for what good deeds you have done for the guild. You will also receive an personal Avatar of your character with the date of your MVGM reward, which can be used on this forum. Lastly, I will screenshot, edit, and post your picture below in the Hall of MVGM!

Last edited by Aprazel on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://umbra.forummotion.com
Silent-Hunter
Second in Command
Second in Command
Silent-Hunter

Male Posts : 120
Job/hobbies : Autmotive Engineer

MVGM (Most Valuable Guild Member) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVGM (Most Valuable Guild Member)   MVGM (Most Valuable Guild Member) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:46 am

Aprazel wrote:
"MVGM" can be obtained on the 30th of everyone month. Once you are entitled MVGM, you are rewarded with whatever what ever I feel is suited for what good deeds you have done for the guild. You will also receive an personal Avatar of your character with the date of your MVGM reward, which can be used on this forum. Lastly, I will screenshot, edit, and post your picture below in the Hall of MVGM!

Come on guys..you know you want the title it's time to suck up.. you know you want to ;p

It's all about helping each other out where you can and contributing to the guild.

As managers on the guild it will ease our load that much more!
After all we are here for you!
Back to top Go down

MVGM (Most Valuable Guild Member)
Page 1 of 1