Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Oh Oh Whuts this o_o!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oh Oh Whuts this o_o!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh Oh Whuts this o_o!!   Oh Oh Whuts this o_o!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Name of Character: Sugar-Rush
Your Name:Stefan << hate it ... nickname is Dre or ... RawrRawrShizzlemizzle.. Lol
Country/Timezone: USA !!! Eastern Baby!
Level:120
Class:Eni << YEAHHH!
Reason for Joining:well i havent been in a guild in a freaking long ass time.. usually people annoy me to death or beg to death .. most of the times i like to do things alone... i never beg to do or go on anything .. for any game ive ever played and i have told this to many people! !! they ask how do i level so fast ect... i say .. instead of sitting around br dung waiting for an invite thats time you can be leveling on your own .. no point sitting around for hours waiting for party or waiting for no reason.. you could have leveled once or twice in that time you wasted.. AnyWayz! im joining because i'd like to finally be in a good guild hopefully not begged to death. and Chillax! help out others .... laugh. and have fun.! On that note . ummmm Rawr?
What do you have to offer for Umbra:well im a 65 jeweler 65 shoemaker 100 jewelmagus 100 shoemagus atm .. currently working on tailor which is 49 atm .. soon to be a magus of course everything for guildies is free .. on my nubbeh account i have 100 farmer/baker/lumberjack .. so i can help out on bread and wood if you need ur carver profession up . /if im bored enough :d.... also in your boring times i like to buy souls for the guild and get some events going .. i love doing events .. havent really done alot alot on dofus yet.. I was thinking of like a Balanced Pvp event .. lvls 50-70 80-100 , 101-120, 121-145, 145-180, 181+ having 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes . and a prize for participating . just a suggestion =] but on some of the other games i do events alot . usually good prizes or some exp!... another thing . if you see me online and i dont answer either im grinding solo . i like to turn off all chats and blast some TUNES!, so dont get upset if i dont answer .. ! And on that Note uhhh Meow :O

P.S. if theres any spelling errors in there i really didnt feel like going back to fix them xD ..

Back to top Go down

Oh Oh Whuts this o_o!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Recruitment-
Jump to: