Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

New challenger approaching!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Time
Lurker
Lurker
Time

Male Posts : 118
Job/hobbies : LNC

New challenger approaching! Empty
PostSubject: New challenger approaching!   New challenger approaching! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Name of Character: Selyk
Your Name: Shane
Country/Timezone: USA, EST

Level: 56
Class: Iop

Reason for Joining: I actually remember seeing the guild recruitment get posted when I was roaming around grabbing zaaps, then I ended up meeting Aprazel by chance and got offered to head to Trools for some pwnsauce xp. Got to talking to him and hit it off well, I can't really say I like the environment in the guild as I'm not currently in it nor have I been in it. But I will say based on what vibe I get from Aprazel and his personality, If everyone else has the same values, I'd love to be in for the long haul.

What do you have to offer for Umbra: Honestly, I don't know what I could literally bring to the table for any of you all. I don't currently have much to offer as I'm not even 60 yet. I'm not self centered and would be willing to help anyone with whatever is in my power to do. I'm not bilingual so if you recruit people who can't speak English or even Engrish I wouldn't be of much assistance, However I'm a rather Analytical person and would be a decent person to come to for advise or Diplomatic situations. >:

Btw, My power level is over 9,000.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: New challenger approaching!   New challenger approaching! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Id say to recruit this guy. He seems beast.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Aprazel
Leader
Leader
Aprazel

Male Posts : 58
Job/hobbies : RPG's, Longboarding, Fashion, Life, Girls, & Kicking Ass!

PostSubject: Re: New challenger approaching!   New challenger approaching! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Jay wrote:
Id say to recruit this guy. He seems beast.

lol!

LOLZ
Back to top Go down
https://umbra.forummotion.com
Aprazel
Leader
Leader
Aprazel

Male Posts : 58
Job/hobbies : RPG's, Longboarding, Fashion, Life, Girls, & Kicking Ass!

PostSubject: Challenger has been DEFEATED!   New challenger approaching! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Your getting close to the lvl but not quite there. I like your choice of words and maybe if things go well with you, maybe you could become a forum moderator and possibly add more flavor to my words. As you may know it, we are currently building our guild with members and it's hard to find trustworhty members. So once you get in, I would like to ask that you be patient for members. Most people end up leaving because the guild is not where they want it, or does have to offer what they so desire (But again I say at that moment). But some people don't have the brains to realize that, GUILDS JUST DON'T POOF! It takes time for those sort of things. In a nut shell the more patient you have been with the guild (and for the rest of the members), the more progress we will be able to see with Umbra.

p.s. Nice title.
Back to top Go down
https://umbra.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New challenger approaching!   New challenger approaching! Empty

Back to top Go down

New challenger approaching!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Recruitment-
Jump to: